Values & Beliefs
As called servants of Jesus Christ and for His glory, we will:
- Pursue this ministry calling through prayer, reliance on the Holy Spirit, and submission to God’s authority and guidance.
- Endeavor to reach out to any Bible-based, Christian church (regardless of denomination) that is in need or desires our help.
- Seek foreign trainers who are strategic leaders within their country or continent with a multi-church training responsibility.
- Seek foreign trainers who are willing to teach our training to others in their nations or region.
- Seek out relationships with other ministries and individuals who share, and will enhance, our mission and focus.
- Uphold the highest standards of financial integrity in our fundraising and accounting practices.
What We Believe
FaithLife Ministries is a non-denominational ministry that seeks to disciple and equip God’s people for works of service and ministry. Specifically, we believe the following:
- There is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father is the Creator of all things and sovereign ruler of the universe.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is both fully God and fully man. He died on a cross for the salvation of mankind and ascended to heaven to reign with God the Father.
- The Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin and shows us our Savior, creating faith and new life through Jesus. The Spirit resides in every believer in Christ, bringing us into Christ-like maturity.
- The Bible is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. In the Scriptures, God has revealed His plan for the redemption of all mankind through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible was written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and so it is true and reliable.
- Man was created in the image of God. However, Adam sinned and incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. Now every human being is born with this inherited sin nature and separation from God.
- Salvation is provided by God in the Lord Jesus Christ, who lived a perfect life before God, but then died on the cross with the curse of our sins upon Him. As Jesus is a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, so all who believe in Him are redeemed and justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- The Church is a spiritual organism made up of all true believers in Jesus Christ gathered around the Word of God and in community with one another.
- The Lord will return in glory and triumph for the final judgement, calling forth all humanity in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, leading to the eternal life and fellowship with God for all believers, and everlasting punishment and separation from God for all unbelievers.